Sunday, February 17, 2013

Realization!

I always have these deep thoughts but when it comes time to write them down, I draw a complete blank. It's like someone has pushed the pause button on my brain and I can't un-press it. a rather unfortunate condition.

I have recently felt validated tho. One of the many people I normally come in contact with has praised me for the first time ever. I feel like a champion and that the whole world should stop to hear her words! That's right STOP spinning world! just stop. I'm about to quote.

"I've realized how happy I was to work with you."

Now for get the condescending and slightly offensive use of "realize" and take that in for a moment. That is nearly a prefect compliment.

After having my apartment compared to a dog kennel, this makes me feel much better. (I mean seriously Dog kennel? what does that make me?) woof. (as long as I am this dog...)



When I reach the states their will inevitably be an outpouring of stories and events that I had forgotten about, and remembered. be ready for a crap storm of emotion.


No comments:

Post a Comment