Monday, October 15, 2012

God in the small stuff, Even the fan club crazies.

I'm deviating from my original format. 1.Tell you a funny story(at least one I think is funny). 2. make you laugh at my ridiculous life. However, you will get a story.

Recently, I posted my adventure of meeting my OMA, see the post below for clarification. I proceeded to post this on a public fan club account. MISTAKE #1. (why I labeled it #1....there is no #2.)

Rather than rejoice with me(my anticipated response) I was unexpectedly fanjumped. It involved aggressive messages, and abusive language. I was even tweeted about.

I came home from my birthday dinner to receive words that had me in tears. That is WHEN God showed up.

Lovely people, I have never met, or spoken to came to my defense. Wrote me letters and encouraged me.
And it amazed me. . Amidst Cyber bullying. God showed up. amidst stupid fangirling. God showed up.


 God showed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment