Monday, June 4, 2012

Look out Pregnant lady

I have forgotten to post any pictures as of late. I apologize. I apologize. But what are you, the reader seriously going to do? Ha. you have so little power over me.


I want to share a story and a picture. This picture has already circulated on facebook, but the story has not. while in Nampo recently and taking part in Shana-gins, I found myself mesmerized by a young Korean man (no not that young). He flipped his hair s he passed by me, and I thought...hmm...he's adorable. .So I talked to him at the cash register and persuaded him to take a picture with me and the group of roughens I run with. After which I thought, I should thank him another time. He was obviously nervous, embarrassed and a deep shade of red that almost matched his hair by the time I approached him for the final time. I said Thank you and turned to run smack into a pregnant Korean woman with a stroller. I thought to right her, but this did not stop her from starring at me as if I was large troll. Thankash. I stumbled out of the shop after a mumbled apology.
yeah he looks like he's 12 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment