Monday, April 30, 2012

# 4 hedgehogs are dangerous. who knew?







So the kids have tests today= half day for Faith Teacher.  I went over to the Chinese teacher's apartment and had lunch...she has a hedgehog. 














The little man is pretty cute but super timid. Everytime she would touch it, it would start vibrating and curl into itself....Now you may think that a hedgehog is not that big of deal....but according my fellow teacher hedgehogs have a tendency to eat ...hamsters...what?! That's what I said. So she told me about her friend...
"my Chinese sister (older friend) had a hamster and a hedgehog. She came back after leaving one time. "
And?- me
"The hedgehog was eating the hamster."
This is horrifying. 
"Yes, My friend was very scared of her hedgehog, and so she made it diet."
"What?"-me
"Yes...now it is too small."
This seems like the opposite solution to a hungry pet....putting it on a diet??


So here is the little man...not the hamster eating one.


LOOKS DANGEROUS RIGHT???



2 comments: